Shootings are Unfortunately now Happening Every Day.
This Product Can Save Your Life.Although the odds of being involved in an active shooter event are low, the sudden and catastrophic nature of these attacks requires that individuals, schools, workplaces and public areas think in advance about how to respond. Active shooter incidents are often unpredictable and evolve quickly. Think ahead about the things that can make a difference in containing the event. Training and planning are key ingredients for success. To survive an active shooter what would you do? Three very basic questions to ask yourself are: • If you should have to immediately exit a location, how can you do so safely? • If you cannot get outside and away from the threat, how can you secure yourself and those with you against attack? • If you must confront your attacker, how can you do it in a way that gives you the best chance of success? The best way to get information about how to prepare for active shooter events is to contact your local law enforcement agency. One thing that is easy to do and is a must is to purchase a First Aid Kit that is equipped to handle cuts and wounds. Make sure your First Aid Kit is large enough and has the correct contents to handle active shooter emergencies.
Used By Law Enforcement and Military – Now Available to the Public
Trauma Pak Pro w/Quickclot & Tourniquet
Our #1 Recommendation To Save Your Life
SAVE YOUR LIFE:
- Stop Bleeding Fast! QuikClot® Sport™ advanced clotting sponge uses zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own.
- Critical First Aid Information Instruction sheet with information on managing life-threatening and traumatic injuries.
- Made for Tactical First Response Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket.
- Personal Protection Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
- A Tourniquet Anyone Can Safely Use! The Swat-T™ is easy for anyone to use without advanced training. Instructions are printed directly on the Swat-T.
Kit Includes:Bleeding Control –
- 1 – QuikClot Sport 25g
- 1 – SWAT-T™ Tourniquet
- 1 – Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe & Disposal Bag
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″
- 1 – Duct Tape, 2″ x 26″
Get ONE FOR YOURSELF
Get Another For Each Member of Your Family